A Certified Medication Aide is a Certified Nurse Aide that is allowed to perform the administration of medication in the following settings: long-term care facilities, facilities for the developmentally disabled, residential care facilities, and adult day care facilities.
Students must provide a copy of their current Certified Nurse Aide certification card in LTC, HH, or DDCA issued by the Oklahoma State Department of Health. Students must be 18 years of age or older, have a high school diploma or GED, and be currently employed as a CNA for the past six months. Students must provide TB skin test results from within the past 12 months.
- Current Nurse Aide Certification card in LTC, HH, or DDCA issued by the Oklahoma State Department of Health
- 18 years of age or older
- High School Diploma or GED
- Currently employed as a CNA for the past six months
- TB skin test results from within the past 12 months
Program Length, Dates, Cost
- 54 hours
|3/29/18-5/3/18||Monday Wednesday Thursday||6:00pm-9:00pm||$389|
This class will cover the required eight hours to keep your CMA license. Tri County Tech is a state-approved site. Click here to enroll online.
How To Enroll
- Registration must be completed in person at the main office. Please call 918.331.3333 with questions.
Contact Lauren Walls, Enrollment Specialist, at 918.331.3291 or email@example.com.Back to top