Services automobiles is one of the most rapidly advancing technologies in the world with many opportunities for skilled technicians. Students will be trained in engine repair, electrical, engine performance, air conditioning, brakes, steering, and suspension systems. Basic instruction focuses on the A.S.E. Task List which is designed to meet national accreditation requirements. Auto Service Technology offers hands-on experience, including live-work projects and using specialized tools.
- Brake Drum Lathe Operator
- Engine Performance Technician
- Brake Technician
- Heating & Air Conditioning Technician
- Fuel System Technician
- Automotive Mechanic/Helper
- Engine Repair Technician
- Suspension & Steering Technician
- Electrical System Technician
- Parts Specialist
Helpful Attributes & Abilities
- Suggested grade levels before entering program: Math – 8.0, Reading – 9.0
- Good problem solving skills
- Good at working with hands
- Safety oriented
- Good work ethic with positive attitude
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Mechanically oriented
Automotive Service Technology Diploma (HS only) – 960 hours
Monday through Friday classes. Half day scheduling available.
Who Can Enroll
High school juniors or seniors and adults
How To Enroll
High school students contact Cheyenne Trail, Marketing Specialist, at 918.331.3320 or email@example.com.
Adult students contact Lauren Walls, Enrollment Specialist, at 918.331.3291 or firstname.lastname@example.org.