From the moment you step into the state-of-the-art workshop, you will receive hands-on training in many aspects of automotive collision repair. This includes shop safety, non-structural body repair, advanced body repair, and advanced painting and refinishing. Basic instruction focuses on the Automotive Service Excellence (A.S.E.) Task List, which is designed to meet national accreditation requirements. If you are confident with your manual dexterity, hand-eye coordination, and are ready for hard, physical work, this program can lead you to a rewarding occupation both professionally and financially.
- Paint and Refinish Technician
- Automotive Body Repair Technician
- Auto Detailer
Helpful Attributes & Abilities
- Suggested grade levels before entering program: Math – 8.0, Reading – 9.0
- Good problem solving skills
- Good at working with hands
- Safety oriented
- Good work ethic with positive attitude
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Automotive Collision Repair Technology Diploma (HS or Adult) – 960 hours
Monday through Friday classes. Full or half day scheduling available.
Who Can Enroll
High school juniors or seniors and adults
How To Enroll
High school students contact Cheyenne Stevens, Marketing Specialist, at 918.331.3320 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adult students contact Lauren Walls, Enrollment Specialist, at 918.331.3291 or email@example.com.