The Construction Technology program provides training for today’s highly technical workforce. Upon completion of this program, students will earn an NCCER National Certification Level One with available specialization options in Electricity, Plumbing, Carpentry, and Heat & Air. Upon completion of this program, students may begin working as an apprentice in a specific area or continue their education in college.
- Association of General Contractors (AGC) certified/AGC curriculum
- Entry level in all phases of construction to work toward their journeyman’s licenses
- Construction knowledge and customer relations skills to work in retail businesses
- Post Secondary Construction Management or construction background to enter into engineering, etc.
- Construction Trainee
- NCCER Core Curriculum
- NCCER Level One Certification: Carpentry, Electricity, Plumbing, & HVAC
Helpful Attributes & Abilities
- Suggested grade levels before entering program: Math and Reading – 9.0
- Good problems solving skills
- Good at working with hands
- Safety oriented
- Good work ethic with positive attitude
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Construction Technology Diploma (HS or Adult) – 960 hours
Monday through Friday classes. Full or half day scheduling available.
Who Can Enroll
High school juniors or seniors and adults
How To Enroll
High school students contact Cheyenne Trail, Marketing Specialist, at 918.331.3320 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adult students contact Lauren Walls, Enrollment Specialist, at 918.331.3291 or email@example.com.