Sessions | Coming 2021
What does it mean to be an effective leader in today’s rapidly changing business landscape? How do you build your leadership skills? This session will cover principles and imperatives for great leadership and effective people.
- Inspire leadership
- Create a winning culture
- Explore timeless leadership principles
What are your leadership strengths and weaknesses? Take a deep dive into your leadership skill set, articulate your values, and define success.
- Assess leadership strengths & weaknesses
- Identify personal values
- Develop a plan for personal leadership growth
Powerful Executive Communication
Leaders are skilled communicators. Effective communication is essential to professional success. Uncover tools to sharpen your communication and relationship skills.
- Sharpen public speaking
- Lead difficult conversations
- Tell compelling stories
Knowing Your “Why”
What does it mean to work for fulfillment? In a society where two of every three workers are disengaged, reveal your purpose, and truly love your job, career, and life.
- Take “Busy” out of your vocabulary
- Spend time on the things you do best in the world
- Reach extraordinary productivity
The Power of Influence
The more you focus on helping your team, clients and customers succeed, the more successful you will be.
- Apply a win-win mindset
- Use synergy to breed innovation
- Solve problems with collaboration
It’s Not About You
Great leaders invest in people. Investing and building trust with team members is something that only the very best leaders do. Explore techniques to build trust with teams and unleash talent.
- Empower your people
- Meet others where they are with empathy and trust
- Build high performing teams
“The Tri County Tech Institute is a leadership program that truly challenges you individually to attain personal growth without limitation. Our community is blessed that Tri County invests so deeply in its residents.”
Vann Bighorse | Director Osage Language Department | Pawhuska, OK