We Can’t Wait to See You!
Our team has been thoughtfully working on Tri County Tech’s back-to-school plan. We know this is a difficult time for families and students as you make decisions about the upcoming school year. As you are aware, things are changing daily, and we appreciate your continued support and flexibility.
Because of the hands-on learning environment we provide, we hope you understand how valuable the student’s on-campus experience is. For students to achieve their career objectives, access to equipment and technology is key. These were influential factors in our decision-making.
We plan to start school on August 7, in-person, and on-campus five days a week. Your health and safety are two of our top priorities. Tri County has a task force that is closely monitoring federal, state, and local guidelines that may require the need to adapt.
In compliance with the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recommendations, we will require students, staff, and visitors to wear face coverings in classrooms, hallways, and while on the bus when social distancing is not possible.
We are implementing several additional safety precautions:
- Masks or neck gaiters will be provided for all staff and students
- Hand sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the campus.
- Social distancing will be practiced.
- Cleaning supplies will be provided in each classroom.
- Common areas will be closed to prevent crowds.
- Our custodial team will continue the daily cleaning of classrooms and high-traffic, high-touch areas.
Should the need arise, we are ready to transition to a blended or fully online format.
- Blended Learning – Students will participate in online and campus learning.
- Distance Learning – Students will be prepared for distance learning early in the school year, if we temporarily move to an online format.
We believe our team’s work meets our student’s instructional needs and strikes a balance between the health concerns posed by COVID-19. We will be using our text and email system to share important information. If you have any questions, we are here to help. Please call 918.331.3333, Monday – Friday, from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, or sign up for text alerts by texting: TCTALERTS to 31996.
Please know that while we cannot predict what the semester may hold, we will do our best to adapt as needed while keeping the safety of our students and staff at the forefront of our decision-making. We depend on a strong partnership with you to accomplish this. We are all in this together and are grateful for your support.
This is going to be a great year!
Superintendent and CEO
Tri County Tech