Who we are, what we do, and how we do it.
Tri County Tech was the first of its kind in Oklahoma, opening its doors in 1968 and continues as a nationwide leader in technical and career education. Tri County Tech is one of 29 technology centers in the state, serving residents throughout Washington, Nowata, and Osage county. We serve high school and adult students with specialized career training in more than 30 instructional areas. High school students living in the tri-county area attend tuition-free, while adults are charged affordable tuition.
To learn more about Tri County Tech, reach out to us today!
Inspiring Success Through Life Changing Learning Experiences
Provide Superior Training
“Who we are” are our Core Values – the grounding force of our organization:
- AUTHENTIC: Together, we are bravely genuine.
- FIERY: Together, we make the impossible happen.
- HONOR: Together, we value each other as we’d want to be valued.
- PRINCIPLED: Together, we persistently pursue integrity.
- EXCELLENT: Together, we strive to be better today than we were yesterday.
These beliefs ensure that our team of educators is focused on the things that will provide quality education and training to our students and business clients.