Log into the Student & Parent Portal to check grades and attendance.
- Classes are Monday – Friday
- Morning Students attend TCT 8:30 am – 11:00 am then go back to their high school for afternoon classes
- Afternoon Students attend their regular high school classes in the morning then come to TCT 12:05 pm – 2:35 pm
In response to the current situation in our state related to COVID-19 and the most recent CDC guidelines for social distancing, the Tri County Tech campus will remain closed; however, training will continue in online learning environments for the remainder of the current school year.
The purpose of the Distance Learning Guide is to provide answers and expectations during our time of virtual learning. Our hope is to maintain academic rigor while providing a sense of stability to our students and their families.
While the TCT campus is closed, we are still here to support you. If you are having trouble with your TCT issued hotspot or Chromebook, our IT department is here to help. Please, reach out to Eric Randall at Eric.Randall@TriCountyTech.edu.
Health and Counseling Assistance:
TCT is committed to student success and promotes student health and wellbeing. Counseling support and services are provided free of charge. Appointments can be scheduled directly with our licensed counselor, Julie Odell at Julie.Odell@TriCountyTech.edu.
The Tri County Tech Foundation’s mission is, in part, access—all students should have access to resources they need to succeed and finish their education. If you need food assistance or other resources that are hindering your success, please fill out the Emergency Assistance Grant Form.
Refer to the Student Handbook for all policies, guidelines, and requirements you need to know.
Sections of the Student Handbook include:
- General Campus Policies and Procedures
- Student Policies and Codes
- Health and Safety Information
- Academics and Grading Policies
- Extracurricular Activities, Clubs and Organizations
- Career Tech Student Organizations (CTSO)
- Grievance Policy
- Notification of Rights Under FERPA
- Notification of Rights Under the Protection of Pupil Rights Amendment
- Public Statement
Oklahoma Career Guide is an easy online tool available for all Oklahomans to explore and guide their future. You can take assessments, identify occupations, establish education plans and, ultimately, connect to employers. Whether you are a student searching for career and college options or an adult looking for a new career path, OK Career Guide is the powerful tool to provide all the career and educational resources you will need to chart your course for the future.
OKCareerGuide also provides information on:
- College Planning
- Career Planning
- Oklahoma Job Match
- Oklahoma Works
- Job Genius by Express Employment Services
- Financial Aid