Join the NTHS Team
Become a Member
The National Technical Honor Society believes that CareerTech students are the heartbeat of today’s workforce!
NTHS honors outstanding student achievement, providing scholarships and career development opportunities. Students may qualify in the spring of each year to become a member of NTHS. Qualified students will be provided an application from their instructor. Students may reapply every spring.
- Attain a 92% or above in every course.
- Must be a member of CareerTech Student Organization.
- Educators Rising
- FIRST Robotics
- Participate in a community service activity.
NTHS Membership Benefits
- Apply for scholarships to seek postsecondary education. NTHS awards over $300,000 in scholarships annually.
- Position yourself ahead of competition in todays highly competitive workforce.
- Earn recognition for superior achievement in career and technical fields.
- Build career portfolios with professional letters of recommendations.
- Discover opportunities with leading business and industry.
Members should be good, honest, responsible students who have made a personal commitment to excellence and who agree to uphold the National Technical Honor Society Standards of Conduct.
If you are interested in learning more about the National Technology Honor Society, please visit: NTHS.org.